PhoneControl MPI (Meter Pulse Inserter) is a basic call costing engine for properties with a Property Management System (PMS). The PhoneControl MPI system comes with a simple call tariff table implementation used to on-charge guests for telephone calls and a single report to verify call data is collected correctly.
PhoneControl Meter Pulse Inserter
The MPI system has only basic features, for more advanced features the PhoneControl Affinity system should be used.
The PhoneControl MPI system collects call data from the telephone system and accurately calculates the cost for each call based on the call duration and call destination using the simple call tariff table. The costed call details are forwarded to the PMS system with a Meter Pulse (Unit) inserted and/or the calculated cost for the call.
PhoneControl MPI allows you to:
- Interface with all popular Property Management Systems
- Collect call data from all popular telephone systems
- Cost telephone calls and forward the costed call details to the PMS
- Define and modify the call tariffs charged to guests
- Print Tariffs charged to Guests in an overview