- May 2013 - Ernst & Young (India)
- May 2013 - AVIT (Netherlands)
- Apr 2013 - Accenture Services (India)
- Apr 2013 - Atlas Mining Limited (WA)
- Mar 2013 - NEWS Ltd (AU)
- Mar 2013 - Unisys Global (India)
- Feb 2013 - Brookfield Rail (AU)
- Feb 2013 - Princess Noura University (Saudi Arab)
- Jan 2013 - Warwick Fiji Resor & Spa (Fiji)
- Dec 2012 - Sonic Healthcare (AU)
- Dec 2012 - Schneider Electric (India)
- Dec 2012 - Taibah University (Saudi Arabia)
- Nov 2012 - Dr Reddy\'s Labratories (US)
- Oct 2012 - Sonic Healthcare Services (NSW)
- Sept 2012 - Fair Trading (NSW)
PhoneControl is a leading developer of Telecom Usage Management and Call Accounting solutions with over 16,000 systems installed in more than 40 countries, including for several of the world's largest multinationals PhoneControl's success is based on providing sophisticated but user-friendly, scalable and robust solutions, providing the information required to understand what telecom services users use, how they use them and at what cost. PhoneControl puts you in Control of your Telecom Services.
Hospitality SolutionsClassic - Guest Billing Solution Affinity - Hotel PMS Interface PhoneManager Voice Services
Whether you have less than hundred staff or tens of thousands PhoneControl has a solution for you.
The advanced reporting engine provides you with a comprehensive and integrated view, enabling you to manage your communications assets and reduce cost more effectively than ever before.